Any questions regarding this competition please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 01252 797719
Entries close on 17th September 2024 at 12:00 noon at which time the ballot will take place
The competition is a 36 holes scratch stroke play competition (played over 2 days) from the white tees
Catering: Day 1: Coffee & breakfast baps on arrival. Day 2: Coffee & breakfast baps on arrival, two course carvery lunch after golf.
PRIZES: 1st - 5th Scratch and Best Handicap
Visitor Entry Fee: £155
Member Entry Fee: £95
Defending Champion: Danny Holmes
Conditions of Entry
- The competition will be held on a scratch and handicap basis in accordance with the Rules of Golf as approved by the R&A.
- Entrants must be amateurs as defined by the current Rules of Amateur Status and be a member of a recognised golf club.
- Entrants must hold a current Handicap Index of 5.4 or better at the time of entry.
- All competitors must be 55 years of age or over on the date of the competition.
- Entries are limited to 72 and if required a ballot on handicap will take place.
- All play is from the white tees.
- In the event of a tie a sudden death play-off will take place over holes 1, 2, 3, & 4.
- Entrants will be granted one practice round by arrangement with the pro-shop (01252 797717) after 16:00hrs, once entry to the competition is confirmed. Space is limited, so will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Entrance fee to include all catering and prizes.
- The Hankley Common Senior Amateur Open Trophy will be awarded to the player with the best aggregate Scratch Score. (Trophy to be retained by Hankley Common)
- Competitors may not take more than one prize.
- All matters relating to the Competition shall be settled by the Committee whose decision will be final.
- Full refunds will be given to entrants withdrawing prior to the ballot taking place. Anyone withdrawing after the draw has been published may receive a refund, at the Committee's discretion.