Coffee & Pastries on arrival
On course refreshments
Sit down two course lunch and prize giving after golf
Conditions of Entry
- Entrants must be amateurs as defined by the current Rules of Amateur Status and be a member of a recognised golf club.
- Entries are limited to 56 players on a first come first served basis - please contact Kate if you wish to be added to the reserve list.
- All play is from the RED tees Gross scores to be entered at each hole.
- All ties will be decided on countback.
- Entrance fee to include all catering and prizes.
- Entrants will be granted one practice round by arrangement with the pro-shop (01252 797717) after 16:00hrs, once entry to the competition is confirmed. Space is limited, so will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Competitors may not take more than one prize excluding NTP and LD.
- All matters relating to the Competition shall be settled by the Committee whose decision will be final.
- Full refunds will be given to entrants withdrawing prior to the ballot taking place. Anyone withdrawing after the draw has been published may receive a refund, at the Committee's discretion.