Men's Mid-Age Am Open 2022 (R1)
Wednesday 13th July 2022 - Hankley Common, Purple Tees
- The competition will be held on a scratch and handicap basis in accordance with the Rules of Golf as approved by the R&A.
- Entrants must be amateurs as defined by the current Rules of Amateur Status and be a member of a recognised golf club.
- Entrants must hold a current Handicap Index of 6.0 or better at the time of entry.
- Entries are limited to 66 and if required a ballot on handicap will take place.
- All play is from the purple tees.
- All competitors must be 35 years of age or over on 13th of July 2022.
- The competition is a 36 holes scratch stroke play competition.
- In the event of a tie a sudden death play-off will take place over holes 1, 2, 3, & 4.
- Entrants will be granted one practice round by arrangement with the club office or pro-shop.
- Entrance fee to include all catering and prizes - £120.00 (£85 for members).
- The Hankley Common Mid-Age Amateur Open Trophy will be awarded to the player with the best aggregate Scratch Score. (Trophy to be retained by Hankley Common).
- Competitors may not take more than one prize.
- Catering: Coffee and bacon rolls, soup and sandwiches at lunch time, rolling 2-course dinner.
- Entrance Fees will only be refunded at the discretion of the Committee.
- No refunds will be given less than seven days prior to the competition day.
- All matters relating to the Competition shall be settled by the Committee whose decision will be final.
- Signup closes 4 weeks prior to the event
- Ballot will be generated 2 weeks prior to the event.
The contact for this competition is George Salmon
(Signup Closes at 11:59 pm on 15/06/2022)