Elizabeth Price Mixed Open - Round 1
Saturday 24th September 2022 - Hankley Common, Purple Tees
50% Combined Handicap
- The competition will be held on a scratch and handicap basis in accordance with the Rules of Golf as approved by the R&A.
- Entrants must be amateurs as defined by the current Rules of Amateur Status and be a member of a recognised golf club.
- Handicap limit is a combined maximum of 18 or better at the time of entry.
- Entries are limited to 52 pairs and if required a ballot on handicap will take place.
- All play is from the purple tees for Men & Red for Ladies.
- The competition is a 36 holes scratch foursomes stroke play competition.
- In the event of a tie a sudden death play-off will take place over holes 1, 2, 3, & 4.
- Entrants will be granted one practice round by arrangement with the club office or pro-shop after 1600hrs, once entry to the competition is confirmed.
- Entrance fee to include all catering and prizes - £160.00 per pair
- The Elizabeth Price Open Trophy will be awarded to the couple with the best aggregate Scratch Score over 36 holes. (Trophy to be retained by Hankley Common)•
- Competitors may not take more than one prize.
- Catering: Coffee and bacon rolls, soup and sandwiches at lunch time, rolling 3-course dinner.
- Entrance Fees will only be refunded at the discretion of the Committee.
- No refunds will be given less than seven days prior to the competition day.
- All matters relating to the Competition shall be settled by the Committee whose decision will be final.
- Signup closes 4 weeks prior to the event
- Ballot will be generated 2 weeks prior to the event.
The contact for this competition is George Salmon
(Signup Closes at 11:59 pm on 27/08/2022)